As you can see we don't offer a booking system. We prefer communication to anonymity and impersonality. Give us a call (+31620401970) or drop us a line to inquire about availability or to book your stay. Please let us know which retreat you are inquiring about (B&B Casa Capanni, Casa Fiore or the Garden Suite), and if you're inquiring about B&B Casa Capanni, please state which room(s) you'd be interested in. We can't wait to hear from you!
Boutique B&B ‘Casa Capanni’ is a beautifully restored Tuscan country home from 1632, situated in a rustic Tuscan hamlet in the Valdichiana with a view of Cortona. The name ‘Capanni’ means ‘refuges’ in Italian. Every room in the house has been lovingly decorated by us with your comfort in view. We can’t wait to welcome you into our home and hope it will be your home away from home!
4 cute dogs live here!
The suite is located on the first floor of our holiday cottage Casa Fiore. It comes with a B&B arrangement; breakfast every morning in adjacent B&B Casa Capanni. This suite has been beautifully decorated by our interior designer with Arte di Vita chalk paint ‘For the Love of Tan’ on the walls and soft pink linens.
- Spacious garden with swimming pool and lounge areas.
- Air-conditioned rooms decorated to a high standard by interior designer.
- Downstairs living room for guests with inglenook fireplace and flatscreen TV.
- Parking facilities.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room from 9.00 till 10.30 every morning.
- Table d’Hotes a few nights a week (except on Sundays), at 19.30.
- Beverages and ice cream are available. at friendly prices. Just ask a member of the team.
We adhere to a minimum stay of 3 nights.
The minimum age for children staying in our B&B is 9. We do accept small children in our holiday cottage 'Casa Fiore'.
You can check in from 3 pm. Please ring the bell at the gate. If you'll arrive later than 5 pm, please give us a call to let us know. Check out is at 10.30 am at the latest.
Before arrival a down payment of 25% is charged. We'll send you more information in the booking confirmation. The day before your departure, you can settle the remaining 75% by PIN (Maestro), Credit card (Master), Diners, American Express or cash. In addition, the extras will be settled, as well as the tourist tax.
Yes, we own pets! Four very friendly small- to medium-sized dogs who live inside the house and four cats who live outside. Please close doors and gates behind you. If you don't like pets or are allergic, we recommend you not to stay with us. Unfortunately, we don't welcome other pets.
Breakfast is included in the price of the room.
Have you heard of vacation or holiday photography? Nowadays more and more people are booking professional photographers on their holidays.
Rosie is our in-house film photographer, she lives and works in B&B Casa Capanni and she is available for photo shoots in and around the B&B or in nearby Cortona or any of the other Tuscan towns or a beautiful countryside location. Inquire about rates and availability while booking your stay or get in touch with her via her website rosiereports.com.
B&B Casa Capanni
Loc. Monsigliolo 31-32
52044 Cortona (Arezzo)