As you can see we don't offer a booking system. We prefer communication to anonymity and impersonality. Give us a call (+31620401970) or drop us a line to inquire about availability or to book your stay. Please let us know which retreat you are inquiring about (B&B Casa Capanni, Casa Fiore or the Garden Suite), and if you're inquiring about B&B Casa Capanni, please state which room(s) you'd be interested in. We can't wait to hear from you!
Casa Fiore, a restored and refurbished old workers' cottage, offers self-catering accommodation for 4 adults and 1 child in the apartment upstairs. It's located next to B&B Casa Capanni in a rustic hamlet in the Valdichiana. The cottage has everything you need for an idyllic family holiday.
- Fenced-in garden, furnished patio, private entrance and parking facility.
- Living room with fireplace, satellite TV, free WiFi.
- Kitchenette with dishwasher, oven, 4-burner gas cooker, washing machine, fridge, cupboard with plates, glasses, cups, cutlery etc. Dining table with 5 chairs.
- Two air-conditioned double rooms, one of which has a loft with single bed suitable for a child and separate toilet. Bedlinen is provided.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, and washbasin. Towels and washcloths are provided. There is also a blow dryer.
- Possibility of having breakfast in adjacent B&B Casa Capanni every morning (price not included in the rate).
It's possible to book the entire cottage, including the Garden Suite on the ground floor, with room in total for seven people (six adults & one child). This suite has been beautifully decorated by our interior designer with our chalk paint ‘For the Love of Tan’ on the walls and our soft pink linens.
We adhere to a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Babies and young children are welcome. We have a cot available with bed linen. Casa Fiore can sleep three children.
Check in is after 3 pm and check out is before 10.30 am.
Before arrival we require a down payment of 25%. We will send you more detailed information when you make your reservation. The day before your departure, you can settle the remaining 75% of your account by PIN (Maestro), Credit card (Master), Diners, American Express or cash. In addition to the room bill the extras will be settled, as well as the tourist tax.
The swimming pool is located in the adjacent garden of Bed and Breakfast Casa Capanni. Please keep the gate closed because of the dogs that live in Casa Capanni. Please make use of your own terrace and leave the seats in the garden of Casa Capanni for the B&B guests. You are welcome to use the sun beds by the swimming pool. Please leave the towels that we provide for our guests by the swimming pool.
Breakfast is included in the price of the room.
Have you heard of vacation or holiday photography? Nowadays more and more people are booking professional photographers on their holidays.
Rosie is our in-house film photographer, she lives and works in B&B Casa Capanni and she is available for photo shoots in and around the B&B or in nearby Cortona or any of the other Tuscan towns or a beautiful countryside location. Inquire about rates and availability while booking your stay or get in touch with her via her website rosiereports.com.
Loc. Monsigliolo 30
52044 Cortona (Arezzo)