B&B CASA CAPANNI, CASA FIORE AND THE RECTORY
Version: April 2018
These booking conditions apply to any offer of Casa Capanni or Casa Fiore or The Rectory and to every finalized agreement between Casa Capanni or Casa Fiore or The Rectory and applicant. The conditions are accessible to everyone and included on the website of Casa Capanni (artedivita.eu).
1. By making a booking request you acknowledge that you agree to the booking conditions. Casa Capanni or Casa Fiore or The Rectory reserves the right to change its delivery and/or conditions after the expiry of the term.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the general or specific conditions or stipulations of third parties are not recognized by Casa Capanni or Casa Fiore or The Rectory.
3. The prices and availability are as stated on the website (artedivita.eu).
4. Tourist taxes and credit card fees (Diners and American Express) are not included in the prices. These taxes and fees will be settled the day prior to your departure.
5. The minimum stay at Casa Capanni is two nights in low season and three nights in high season. The minimum stay at Casa Fiore and The Rectory is five nights.
6. Your booking request will be confirmed by a confirmation email.
7. Your booking request will be definitive upon receipt of a deposit of 25% of the total accommodation costs.
8. In case of a double booking the first applicant will receive priority in handling, the other applicant cannot claim any compensation. Capanni will however voluntarily make an effort to find an alternative accommodation.
9. Cancellation must be received by an e-mail to email@example.com. Cancellation will only be free of charge till two months before scheduled arrival date. In case of cancellation between two months and three days before scheduled arrival date you will be charged the deposit. In case of cancellation within three days prior to the scheduled arrival date or no show you will be charged the total accommodation costs.
10. The rooms are available from 15:00h. On the day of departure you must vacate the room by 10:00h.
11. In Casa Capanni the minimum age for children is nine years. In Casa Fiore and The Rectory there’s no age limit.
12. Small pets are only permitted in Casa Fiore after agreement by e-mail.
13. In view of the hygiene it is not allowed to eat in the rooms.
14. Our swimming pool is unsupervised. The use of the pool is therefore at your own risk and only available to guests who can swim or wear a life jacket.
15. Capanni cannot be held liable for any personal injury, (consequential) damage, loss or theft of personal belongings of the guests except for gross negligence.
16. All agreements between Casa Capanni or Casa Fiore or The Rectory and the applicant are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
17. Disputes, arising from an agreement between Casa Capanni or Casa Fiore or The Rectory and the applicant, which cannot be solved amicably, will only be settled by the District Court of Utrecht, unless Casa Capanni or Casa Fiore or The Rectory prefers to subject the difference to the competent court of the residence of the applicant to submit, with the exception of those disputes that fall under the jurisdiction of a magistrate (‘kantonrechter’)