Arte di Vita is committed to your privacy and security. Below you will read the policy we use to handle personal information safe and secure. Please read this document carefully. Everywhere in the world where we do business, we collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes only. We use your information to support our relationship with you as a customer and improve that relationship, for example to process, to provide service and support and to give product service or company information or profitable offers for customers. We do not sell your personal information to others. If we provide your personal data or information to companies or organisations outside Arte di Vita, we will notify you and we make sure that you have enough information about the way we share this information with other companies so your personal information will be protected at any time. We disclose your information only to partners that protect your privacy and personal data and find protection just as important as we of the Arte di Vita. We strive to keep your personal data and information secure by use of appropriate measures and processes.
The information collected about you
Arte di Vita asks for specific types of personal information. We ask you to provide data in order to process our services or deliver, to improve, to respond to requests, to support or to help you to improve our relationship with customers, to help out with technical support issues, or to give an follow-up after any visit at our website or product purchase by our customers. Arte di Vita may collect information when you contact us. That may be the case when:
• you register yourself at our Arte di Vita website or to an Capanni team affiliated website.
• ask us for a quotation or product offer.
• place an order with us. • ask for notifications by e-mail.
• request help from our consultants.
• apply for support online or by telephone.
• give feedback in a survey. • participate in offers.
• subscribe to a publication, newsletter or mailing list.
• visit a website of Arte di Vita or affiliated website.
When you come in contact with us, we can ask you one or more of the following questions: your name, address, email address, online affiliations, phone number, occupation, industry, transaction data, customer and service tag numbers and service history, credit card and other bank details, references and other information needed to process your request or transaction.
Arte di Vita uses your personal information for specific purposes
The information you provide will remain confidential. The information is collected and processed for the following general purposes or for other lawful business purposes:
• Processing of your purchase or provide requested services.
• Answering requests for product information and services.
• To improve our products and services.
• To get in contact with you.
• Customise our communications with you and all the marketing tools that we share with you.
• To enable our business partners to offer you customised messages.
Cookies and How We Use Them
• Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page. This website policy was reviewed and updated in July 2018.
Contact Arte di Vita
Please contact Arte di Vita if you have any questions or concerns about your privacy. You can also ask us to let you look into the personal information we have collected and/or to update, correct or delete it.