The Rectory offers self-catering accommodation for 4 guests in the apartment upstairs. It's located almost next to B&B Casa Capanni in a rustic hamlet in the Valdichiana. The cottage has everything you need for a family holiday as well as a break with good friends and is especially suited for people who love to cook, because of its fully equipped bespoke kitchen designed and built by us.
- Fenced-in garden with furnished patio, private entrance across the street and parking facility in front of the apartment.
- Living room with fireplace, free WiFi. The television set is in the bedroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, 4-burner gas cooker, fridge, cupboard with plates, glasses, cups, cutlery etc. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms, one with double bed and one with two singles. Bedlinen is provided.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin. Towels and washcloths are provided. There is also a blow dryer.
We adhere to a minimum stay of 5 nights during low and middle season. In July and August you can book Casa Fiore from Saturday to Saturday so 1 week minimum stay.
Babies and young children are welcome. We have a cot available with bed linen. The Rectory can sleep two children.
Check in is after 3 pm and check out is before 10.30 am.
Before arrival a down payment of 25% is charged. 1 week before your arrival we charge the remaining 75 %. We'll send you more information in the booking confirmation.
The swimming pool is located in the adjacent garden of Bed and Breakfast Casa Capanni. Please keep the gate closed because of the dogs that live in Casa Capanni. Please make use of your own terrace and leave the seats in the garden of Casa Capanni for the B&B guests. You are welcome to use the sun beds by the swimming pool. Please leave the towels that we provide for our guests by the swimming pool.
Breakfast is included in the price of the room.
Have you heard of vacation or holiday photography? Nowadays more and more people are booking professional photographers on their holidays.
Rosie is our in-house film photographer, she lives and works in B&B Casa Capanni and she is available for photo shoots in and around the B&B or in nearby Cortona or any of the other Tuscan towns or a beautiful countryside location. Inquire about rates and availability while booking your stay or get in touch with her via her website rosiereports.com.
Loc. Monsigliolo 1
52044 Cortona (Arezzo)